Solar and Water Development
The Beltane Solar team is developing custom solutions for solar energy and water treatment needs. We will develop and install systems and sell customers low-cost clean power and water through long-term contracts.
Solar photovoltaic energy
Beltane offers turnkey solar development sevices with our experienced partners
- • Location and site identification and analysis
- • Securing project sites and permits
- • Grid connection and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- • Project financing through partners
Beltane is currently focused on solar development projects in the Northeastern United States.
SunTrio™ solar powered water treatment
Beltane Solar’s SunTrio™ brackish water desalination system provides superior distributed solutions to solve the accelerating water scarcity problem.
- • Areas of the world with the greatest solar resources are also regions where water risk is the highest and brackish water resourcs exist.
- • Combines membrane filtering with thermal treatment for zero-liquid discharge output. The energy efficient system is powered in full or part with solar energy.
- • Point-of-use capability permits the system to be deployed in underserved rural, inland areas and off-grid locations.